President: Ali Naghavi
Secretary: Mohammad Madadizade
Infrastructure and Investment Commission of the ninth term of the Kerman Chamber, consisting of five working groups:
- Investment and capital markets;
- Technical and engineering services;
- Urban branding.
The objectives of this commission in the ninth term of the Board of Representatives of Kerman Chamber are as follows:
- Providing a suitable platform for investment, and creating a modern investment culture in the province based on existing capabilities and potentials;
- Holding symposiums with government officials and private sector activists to orient and prioritize various areas of investment according to the competitive advantages of the province;
- Empowering, encouraging, and removing existing barriers for a more prominent presence of companies and economic enterprises in the province in the country’s stock market;
- Identifying enterprises and production and economic units active in the field of the five working groups of the Commission, developing and setting up a database and ranking based on them, and holding periodic and continuous meetings to raise and follow the existing obstacles and problems and receive suggestions for future planning;
- Utilizing the combined capacity of the public and private sectors, providing operational solutions for organizing and developing infrastructure, companies and related institutions in the transportation sector of the province (road, rail, and air), and empowering freight and passenger terminals from Various aspects through attracting investment and developing legal incentives;
- Utilizing the integrated capacity of the private sector, providing operational solutions for organizing and developing infrastructure, companies and related institutions in the transportation sector of the province (road, rail, and air), and empowering freight and passenger terminals from various aspects through attracting investment and developing legal incentives;
- Identifying and creating internal and external opportunities through consulting and marketing, removing legal and customs barriers, guarantees related to financial exchanges, facilitating the process of exporting goods, and providing technical and engineering services in various fields to empower companies and provincial actors to participate more in job opportunities abroad (given the competitive advantages of the province in the fields of export of technical and engineering services, energy, agriculture, mining, etc.).